My predictions for 2016

10/19/2015 09:45:00 am Unknown 0 Comments

2016 in Bitcoin


I think Bitcoin's killer app is Equity Crowdfunding, I heard Vinay Gupta equate investing in a startup to buying a lottery ticket, so when investments can be a small as 10p then you have a nice place for people to gamble on companies legally. 

My Predictions for 2016 :
1) Augur Becomes a BIG player despite Ethereum making little headway,
2) NXT becomes Bitcoin's main rival purely down to its asset exchange and products developed from it.
3 )Shapeshift.IO takes Bitcoin to a much bigger userbase by consolidating the value of Altcoins
4) The fiat world continues to print money
5) England get knocked out at the group stages of the Euros despite winnning all the qualifiers
6) Mainstream media tries to convince the west to go to a war with Russia. Nobody agrees
7) Banks are exposed of corruption in a huge scandal, nobody goes to jail
8) Counterparty continues to exist, People Continue to overlook it. Nobody cares
9) Someone decides to sell equity in a documentary via Blockchain tech.
10) Bitcoin price doubles slowly up to $500+ (takes a big jump when halving occurs)

So there you have it, all these will become a reality, I'm going to try to produce videos next year, I've been planning it for some time now and never gotten around to it.

Feel free to share your predictions in the comments section below.


2016 in Bitcoin I think Bitcoin's killer app is Equity Crowdfunding, I heard Vinay Gupta equate investing in a startup to buying a lo...

0 comments :