A few gems for April

4/15/2014 07:50:00 pm Unknown 0 Comments

It's been a rough time for cryptos over the past few weeks, IRS and PBOC (peoples bank of China) have been leading the way with the bad news.

However, It's all kinda irrelevant if you ask me and all it does is slow down the speculation. As we all know the main thing is adoption and the network effect that widespread usage will have. Anyway enough beating of the drums. This update is just bringing to your attention the 2 great new websites which I've found with short half reviews on both.

MintPal



This new crypto/crypto exchange has been around for a few months and somehow went under my radar. But it's not for a lack of quality. Ok so the orderbook and liquidity are not ginormous, but the site is clearly growing rapidly and the interface...... it's beautiful and so intuitive. It's been a while since I last got to grips with a site so quickly. I didn't see 2 factor authentcation but signup was a piece of cake, all I needed was a valid email address. They trade over 41 coins and have a clever voting section for the mobb to add new coins. Clean graphs, easy deposits and understandable wallets make this one site I can see myself using for months to come. Sounds like an advert but I promise you it isn't!

FollowtheCoin



I'm not really into the whole MTV generation and cool fast talking news shows. However, this content seems to get to the point really quickly and give viewers an overview of whats happening. The content does kinda assume you have a little knowledge about the crypto-currency movement, and is clearly aimed at the younger audience. Of course there was nothing in the weekly round-ups that I hadn't already read somewhere else, but then I am a paid professional. The only thing I found a little annoying was the over excitement the presenters seem to have for just about everrrrything. I guess thats just a sign of the times and I'm getting old! All in all a great site, and I'm sure they will build a big following among the younger audience soon.

And with that I must end another blog post, I hope you check out these two sites as they are well worth a few minutes of your time.

Don't forget to follow us on twitter @ https://twitter.com/Crypto_SI


It's been a rough time for cryptos over the past few weeks, IRS and PBOC (peoples bank of China) have been leading the way with the bad ...

0 comments :