A little lending advice

2/03/2015 01:49:00 pm Unknown 0 Comments

I am thinking of making a video to help people with lending techniques for both btcjam and bitlending club. They will be based on the techniques that I'm using which have been successful for me.

I had a conversation about it with someone on google hangouts just now, so though I would share my advice via my blog for the rest of you:



hi
yes, ok I was thinking of making a little video for youtube on the subject
my methods were initially to follow some of the top investors, then I started to follow everyone I invested in, spending 0.01 on each investment (1BTC total -100 loans)
Avoiding rep-loans and people with accounts less than 3months old
people who paid on the due day would be unfollowed and people who paid far in advance would be noted and I would continue to follow them. 
I then invest more in early payers and nothing in late payers, after 1-2 months of this I have a core investment base of about 50-60 borrowers, and when I get an email about their listings I invest in them. once per week I may look for new borrowers. 
I was hit by investing in people in ltcGear, so in future I will be wary of going too heavily into one loan type. I hope this helps.

--------------------------------------
This of course is just the tip of the Iceberg of my investing knowledge, so I will try to get a video together sometime this month, if there is anything in particular that any of you would like to learn about, dont hesitate to drop me a message and I will add it to my plans.




I am thinking of making a video to help people with lending techniques for both btcjam and bitlending club. They will be based on the techni...

0 comments :